Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PPG for The Park!

Flyer Layout and Design
Client: The Park

I am so excited about my newest client, The Park at Fourteenth night club. This is the first flyer and although it was extremely stressful to provide on a 24hr turn around, they loved it! (And I think I do to...) The first project for new client is always the hardest for me. You really don't know them and in this case there was little time for research, I literally had 24 HOURS, but I rose to the challenge like a champion. They only work with the best...so I must be on the path to greatness!

This was the original flyer that I had to work from, created by another designer of course, so Photoshop was best friend for this project. The hardest challenge of this project was adjusting the color of the images for the DJs...one was in black and white and the other was in color. The end result was a success.  I am looking forward to many projects with The Park! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment